Welcome to Wauwatosa West Trojans Athletic Registration
Click the icon below to register for the Activity
On-line Registration Information
1. After clicking on the registration icon, you will need to create a parent account.
2. Follow the tabs along the left side, completing each step.
3. Upload the physical or alternate year form. If you can’t upload the form, please bring it to the Activities Office.
4. Make sure you hit the submit button at the end.
5. After completing the online registration, bring the athletic participation fee of $50 cash/check made out to Wauwatosa West to the Activities Office.
**Once the registration is complete and the fee is received, the athlete will be on the clearance list and cleared to try-out. On the first day of try-outs, a list of eligible athletes will be given to the Head Coach. If all requirements are not met, the athlete cannot participate in try-outs.
Registration Instructions for 2nd or 3rd Sport of the School Year
1. Log in to parent account.
2. Select sport/season and grade level.
3. Click on last tab and submit.
4. Bring $50 athletic participation fee to the Activities Office.
Mandatory Team Meetings
Coaches will have mandatory team meetings at the beginning of each season at which they will discuss the athletic code, team goals and expectations. Parents and athletes are expected to attend.
Students registering for Athletics must have a physical examination on file for the current school year in the athletic office before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. To ensure clearance for participation, physicals should be completed and turned in to the athletic office no later than 10 school days prior to the first day of practice/tryouts.
A physical examination taken April 1, 2017 and thereafter is valid for the following two school years. Physical examination taken before April 1, 2017 is valid only for remainder of that school year and the following school year.
For your convenience, here are the physical forms:
We encourage you to join the Athletic Booster Club and help support athletics at Tosa West. The primary purpose of the Athletic Booster Club is to promote ALL athletic programs and activities for Wauwatosa West and our Co-op sports with Wauwatosa East. Your membership can enhance your child's athletic experience. Join Today!
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to: