Welcome to Wauwatosa West Trojans Athletic Registration
- If you already created a parent/family account, click on View My Account located on the top right of the photos.
- If you have not created a parent/family account, continue as shown below:
Click the icon below to register for the Activity
On-line Registration Information
1. After clicking on the registration icon, click on New User-Create an Account.
2. On the Setup Your Family Account Login page, enter the required information. Be sure to check the “I’m not a Robot” box before clicking SIGN UP.
3. Check your e-mail and confirm account set-up. Once you have verified your account. Return to the online registration site and login.
4. To register your athlete, click on Register a New Student.
5. On the Student Information page, enter your athlete’s student ID and Last Name. Click on CONTINUE.
6. On the Athletic Registration page, under Step 1, enter the student information and click on NEXT PAGE.
7. Under Step 2, select the activities/sports for the student under the appropriate school year and click on NEXT PAGE.
8. Under Step 3, enter the parent/guardian information and click on NEXT PAGE.
9. Under Step 4, enter the student’s physical exam date. You may also upload the student’s physical/alternate form or drop off the form in the Activities Office. Click on NEXT PAGE.
10. Under Step 5, enter the student’s emergency and medical information and click on NEXT PAGE.
11. Under Step 6, read and sign-off for permission to participate, WIAA Edibility, Athletic Code of Conduct and Concussion Agreement. Click on NEXT.
12. On the final page, make sure you click on the SUBMIT button at the end.
Once your student makes the team, drop off the athletic participation fee of $50 cash/check made out to Wauwatosa West in the Activities Office OR pay online at West Online Payments
**Once the registration is complete, the athlete will be on the clearance report and cleared to try-out and/or practice. On the first day of try-outs/practices, a list of eligible athletes will be given to the Head Coach. If all requirements are NOT met, the athlete cannot participate in try-outs and/or practice until requirements are completed.
Mandatory Team Meetings
Coaches will have mandatory team meetings at the beginning of each season at which they will discuss the athletic code, team goals and expectations. Parents and athletes are expected to attend.
Students registering for Athletics must have a physical examination on file for the current school year in the athletic office before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. To ensure clearance for participation, physicals should be completed and turned in to the athletic office no later than 10 school days prior to the first day of practice/tryouts.
A physical examination taken April 1st and thereafter is valid for the following two school years. Physical examination taken before April 1st is valid only for remainder of that school year and the following school year.
For your convenience, here are the physical forms:
We encourage you to join the Athletic Booster Club and help support athletics at Tosa West. The primary purpose of the Athletic Booster Club is to promote ALL athletic programs and activities for Wauwatosa West and our Co-op sports with Wauwatosa East. Your membership can enhance your child's athletic experience. Join Today!
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to: